Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Goodbye letter to my drug of choice

For me and you it was love at first hit. From the moment I met you I knew I would never quit. I can't describe how much you mean to me but that doesn't matter to the world, they don't see that your just a plant, they won't let us be. It breaks my heart to say this, but, its time for me and you to part but don't worry I'll be fine cause right now it's time to get my life back on track and I can't do that while smoking a sack. Now its time for us to be apart but I will always love you with my heart. Maybe one day we can be back together but at this rate that seems like forever. The world don't even want us to stay friends, your evil, your bad, is the message they sends, but for now its time for you to go, before its my life that I blow. There's no easy way for me to lose my love, so I look to God for relief from above. Now I must go before my heart starts to cry, I love you Mary Jane but for now good bye.

Signed
In Treatment

1 comment:

ACES said...

Good luck and good night